- OPENING DAY - spring 2017 - brenda Sunday, 23 April 2017 01:01 [14 replies]
- Game camera on sale - cottagelifer Saturday, 22 April 2017 19:09 [2 replies]
- 4 Ton (Yardworks) Electric log splitter Canadian T... - mark1579 Saturday, 22 April 2017 18:02 [11 replies]
- Happy Easter - mark1579 Saturday, 22 April 2017 17:55 [3 replies]
- insulated concrete forms..? - wilbur Friday, 21 April 2017 04:31 [25 replies]
One Nail at a Time
- Parent Category: Building and How-To
- Created on Thursday, 09 August 2012 03:28
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 January 2014 00:49
- Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 03:28
- Written by SToP
- Hits: 2553
Ever since we bought our camp on Lake Panache, I took lots of photos and wrote journal entries of every visit. I put together this Blog to share with friends and family, to show our progress from a humble shack in the woods to what it is today.
I try to update the Blog as often as I can.
I hope you visit often. Pull up a Muskoka Chair and grab your coffee and Bailey's and enjoy your stay!